Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Have MERCY on your READERS

 

Dear GOD, 

I beg you to spare us from vain men, 

who show off their knowledge in this world.

Let them have mercy on us poor people,

who are drowning in information.


Why do I write short sentences?

Almost like bullet points?

Because I take mercy on you, my reader.

I know you have much to read each day.

Why would I make it hard for you to read?

I don't have the heart to write long paragraphs.

That go beyond your peripheral vision.

I don't have the heart to dishonor GOD, who made the Bible so easy to read.

Of course, it becomes easy to read, only because His SPIRIT is in the true born again.

That's the only way we can really understand the Bible.

That's the only way I can write this way.

I, a lover of words, who once dreaded the "word comprehension" part of our college entrance exams.

Pressed for time, you went nuts trying to figure out the extra long paragraphs given you.

Hoping you got it right.

Even as the paragraphs seem vain, and garbled.

Mercifully, I passed those exams.

Mercifully, word comprehension was but part of it.

Spatial exams were mighty easier for me.

(BONUSClick this link to test your spatial ability.

Don't worry, it's a super short test.)


Tthe HOLY SPIRIT taught me to think, study, write, and share, in the simplest way.

GOD knows I like to teach simply.

It's the born again way to be.

I've been where you are.

I know the pitfalls of trying to understand a vain society.

That keeps you pretty much in the dark, anyway.

GOD is simple to understand.

Exodus 20:1-3

King James Version

20 And God spake all these words, 

saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, 

which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, 

out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.


Only a wicked heart would refuse to learn.

The Bible is proof of GOD's love, and magnificence.

Our go-to, in times of trouble.

Our guide, in times of peace.

Sure, the book is thick, but GOD has a lovely way of teaching His people.

And that's for another post.

SPIRIT and I care about you, thus, we created our 45th blog on "WORD comprehension".

Nothing scholarly about our work.

Pride is an abomination to GOD.

LOVE is not.

Delight in reading simple born again materials from these links:

3-word TITLES

BORN AGAIN articles

BLOOKS


Image: Free Icons Png

SIGN of wisdom

  Galatians 5:22-23 King James Version 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is  love, joy, peace,  longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 ...