Friday, February 26, 2021

FREE writing pointers

 

James 1:5 

King James Version

5 If any of you lack wisdom, 

let him ask of God, 

that giveth to all men liberally, 

and upbraideth not; 

and it shall be given him.


Would you like FREE writing pointers?

Then please accept this little blog from my heart.

It gives me great happiness to share it with you.

For God gave me the spirit for writing.

I'm not a Pulitzer prize winner, but SPIRIT is my coach, and He's all I need.

My writing changed when I became born again nearly 30 months ago.

When that happened, all writing served God alone.

And because I serve God, I serve you, too.

I'd be so honored if you'd give this blog the time of your day.

For you'll find the SPIRIT of CHRIST here.

You'll find practical ideas here.

Everything is laid simply, and clearly for you.

So you can be up and running with your own writing.

Whether it's a letter or email you have to write.

A sales page you need to create.

A lecture you have to conduct.

A book you need to write.

Or wanting to write simply.

And clearly.

Clear, simple writing has solid principles.

Our writing serves under the banner and leadership of Christ.

Let's all be blessed by the Spirit of Christ, in everything we think, say, and do -- offering ALL GLORY back to GOD.

Click the links below to start reading the posts:

2021 articles

2022 articles


Updated 5 March 2022


SIGN of wisdom

  Galatians 5:22-23 King James Version 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is  love, joy, peace,  longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, 23 ...